Stephen Dimmick has been practicing law in North Carolina for more than 10 years representing employers and insurers in workers’ compensation claims and civil lawsuits. Stephen takes and defends depositions, conducts mediations and tries cases on behalf of his clients.
His experience includes representing a wide range of clients ranging from multinational corporations to small businesses. He knows that engaged interaction with his clients throughout the litigation process is essential to successfully resolving legal disputes. Acknowledging that the ultimate role of the attorney is to be persuasive, he takes pride in his ability to persuade, both in person and using the written word. He knows that you can’t be persuasive without being prepared and he is always willing to put in time preparation time and effort.
Stephen has extensive experience in appeals of both civil matters and workers’ compensation claims after the hearing and trial phase.
- B.A., College of Charleston, 2002
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, 2007
- North Carolina
- United States District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association